VENDORS & SUPPLIERS
Step 1: Choose Sponsorship Level
Step 2: Reserve Accommodations
Step 3: Register for Convention
BOOK YOUR ROOMS IMMEDIATELY – THEY WILL SELL OUT FAST – November 30, 2021, is the Convention Registration Deadline and Resort Room Reservation Cut-off. Please make sure you have registered for the Floor Coverings International 2022 Annual Convention and have made your reservations before that date.
Double – prices per night
2 persons in the room $420/$210pp
3 persons in the room $578/$192.67pp
4 persons in the room $736/$184pp
Single – price per night
1 person in the room $376
Suite Ocean View 1 Bedroom – price per night
1 or 2 persons in the room $842
Children rates per child per night sharing room with parents (age at check-in)
Children (0 – 3) Free
Children (4 – 12) $47.00
Children (13 – 17) $94.00
Maximum occupancy is 4 per room regardless of age.
Note: All persons attending the convention but not staying at the Hard Rock Hotel will be charged, by the hotel, a daily resort fee of $119.00 US$.
2022 Floor Coverings International Convention Sponsorship Opportunities
January 4-8 in beautiful Cabo San Lucas At the Hard Rock Hotel!!
Join us for our largest convention ever as we welcome over 200 Franchise Owners and their Design Associates and Office Managers! We are so excited to be meeting Face-to-Face in this beautiful location! Expectations are high for a powerful and impactful event!! We want ALL of you to participate and meet the 50+ new Franchise Owners that we have added since we were last together. This should be one of the best conventions and networking opportunities ever for Floor Coverings International!!
Here’s How YOU can participate:
1) Choose your participation level
2) Register for the Convention
3) Reserve your accommodations
4)See you in Cabo!!
We want all our vendors to have the opportunity to participate, so we have a variety of ways you can build your sponsorship package!!
Want to have a Signature Cocktail named for your Company? We’ve got that covered!
Want to be recognized at the big, all-attendee events? We’ve got that covered!
Want to have your Logo on the wrists (electronic room key) of all the attendees? We’ve got that covered!
See the attached program for sponsorships and reach out to Jackie Adams to claim yours!
1. Vendor Expo will be held on Wednesday, Jan 5th, 4-7 pm outdoor venue
a. Attire – business casual with YOUR logo b. Bring an 8ft tablecloth c. Use only “table-top” like displays d. Clamps to hold your tablecloth on table e. We recommend a tabletop light: Cheap & easy/battery-operated/very bright/easy to pack. Suggestion: Cheap & easy/battery-operated/very bright/easy to pack. Suggestion: LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light 12 Super Bright LED
2. Setup Info meeting will take place on Wed at 11 am. Please plan to arrive prior to that meeting
3. You are welcome (and encouraged) to stay/attend meetings throughout the entire conference
4. You are welcome to all evening and social events and meals
5. If you have a Premier Table (in the main foyer) your setup will be on Tues evening Jan 4th so that you are ready for a Wed 7:30 am start; please plan on “manning” your table Wed, Thurs, and Fri during all start-ups, breaks, rotations (full agenda to follow).
6. We are expecting 400+ attendees (corporate staff, Owners, Design Associates, and Office Managers) for any give-aways you are thinking about.
7. We will be doing a “fun” give away/raffle the night of the Vendor Expo, so if you’d like to donate gift cards, free products (via a gift certificate), your samples, etc….just let me know. More info on that as we get closer!
THANK YOU for your support and participation!!
ANY questions – reach out to Jackie Adams at email@example.com or 678-524-5062 cell