VENDORS & SUPPLIERS
Plan to arrive on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Vendor/Supplier Meeting on Wednesday January 15, 2020 – 11:00 am
Step 1: Reserve Accommodations
Step 2: Register for Convention (See below)
Step 3: Reserve Transfers (See below)
Step 4: Download Convention App **Under Construction**
Hotel registration has closed for 2020.
Registration Deadline and Hotel Cutoff
BOOK YOUR ROOMS IMMEDIATELY – THEY WILL SELL OUT FAST – December 5, 2019, is the Convention Registration Deadline and Resort Room Reservation Cut-off. Please make sure you have registered for the Floor Coverings International 2020 Annual Convention and have made your reservations before that date.
Double – prices per night
2 persons in the room $420/$210pp
3 persons in the room $578/$192.67pp
4 persons in the room $736/$184pp
Single – price per night
1 person in the room $376
Suite Ocean View 1 Bedroom – price per night
1 or 2 persons in the room $842
Children rates per child per night sharing room with parents (age at check in)
Children (0 – 3) Free
Children (4 – 12) $47.00
Children (13 – 17) $94.00
Maximum occupancy is 4 per room regardless of age.
Note: All persons attending the convention but not staying at the Hard Rock Hotel will be charged, by the hotel, a daily resort fee of $119.00 US$.
1. Vendor Expo will be held on Wednesday Jan 15th 4-7pm outdoor venue
a. Attire – business casual with YOUR logo
b. Bring an 8ft tablecloth
c. Use only “table-top” like displays
d. Clamps to hold your tablecloth on the table
e. We recommend a table top light:
Cheap & easy/battery operated/very bright/easy to pack
LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light 12 Super Bright LED
2. Setup Info meeting will take place on Wed at 11am. Please plan to arrive prior to that meeting
3. You are welcome (and encouraged) to stay/attend meetings throughout the entire conference
4. You are welcome to all evening and social events and meals
5. If you have a Premier Table (in main foyer) your setup will be on Tues evening Jan 14th so that you are ready for a Wed 7:30am start; please plan on “manning” your table Wed, Thurs and Fri during all start-ups, breaks, rotations (full agenda to follow).
6. We are expecting 300+ attendees (corporate staff, Owners, Design Associates, and Office Managers) for any give-aways you are thinking about.
7. We will be doing “fun” give away/raffle the night of the Vendor Expo, so if you’d like to donate gift cards, free products (via a gift certificate), your samples, etc….just let me know. More info on that as we get closer!
THANK YOU For your support and participation!!
ANY questions – reach out to Jackie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-524-5062 cell